Dogs / Pets
There is a small supplementary charge of £20 per dog for each stay of up to a week, with a maximum of 2 dogs per cottage.
Llofft Yr Yd is a pet free accommodation, for those guests who prefer to stay in an allergy free environment or just due to personal preferences.
Rhydolion is surrounded by country lanes, as well as being in walking distance to year long dog friendly Hell's Mouth beach to exercise your dogs.
In the interests of all our valued guests we kindly request that all dog owners follow a simple code of conduct while staying at Rhydolion: Please....
- Tell us at time of booking, or in advance of your arrival, if you plan to bring your dog and what breed the dog is
- Provide your own dog bedding and covers
- Under no circumstances are dogs to be allowed into the bedrooms, nor to sit or lie on any of the sofas, chairs or other soft furnishings. There are stair gates in cottages. A charge of £50 will be made if this condition is breached
- Keep your dog on a lead at all times while on Rhydolion grounds
- Ensure you dispose of ‘doggy poop’ in a responsible manner, using plastic bags and the bins.
- Avoid bringing wet muddy dogs into the cottages.
- Do not leave dogs unattended in the cottages at any time. There are pet kennels 3 miles away as alternative arrangements
- Not everyone loves dogs – please respect the feelings of other guests while enjoying your holiday with your dog
- Gwyliau Rhydolion Holidays reserves the right to charge for any damage caused by your pet during your stay.